You might be wondering, Naturopathic support?? What does that look like? Whether you are trying to get pregnant or are months along, I can help, naturally! I (Lina) am a Naturopathic Doctor and would be thrilled to help you wherever you are in your journey! Here are a few scenarios I work with regularly.
- You might be having trouble conceiving for a number of reasons (medical, emotional, physical, mental).
–> If so, you would have a consult with me to come up with a plan to help improve fertility and/or remove obstacles preventing our desired goal…pregnancy!
- You might be wanting to conceive, but want to come off medications and/or address certain medical issues first, so that you can create the best internal environment for your baby.
–> If so, you would have a consult with me to come up with a plan to address your specific concerns and safely wean off medications (if possible) alongside your medical providers.
- You might already be pregnant, but looking for help with what supplements to take/you can take while pregnant and/or for common concerns such as a cold, nausea, UTI, etc.
–> If so, you would have a consult with me to come up with a plan to address your concerns. I will make sure you have professional grade supplements so you are giving yourself and baby the best quality.
- You might be having challenges managing thyroid or mental health related concerns and want additional help because you want to get pregnant or are already pregnant.
–> If so, you would have a consult with me to establish care and we would meet just like you would with your doctor to come up with a plan to address your concerns. If we support your thyroid better and you become pregnant, we can manage you safely once you get pregnant as well as postpartum! We can also manage depression, anxiety, and PTSD before + during pregnancy + postpartum.
- You might just be interested in receiving holistic support to help you prepare for labor (i.e. strengthening/preparing your uterus) and help with healing postpartum, whether for a vaginal or Cesarean birth.
–> If so, you would still have a consult with me to establish care. We offer specific packages that contain herbs to help strengthen your uterus, homeopathic remedies to help support you during labor, and herbs for healing after vaginal or Cesarean birth. *Just in case you were wondering, the herb pictured above is Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus). We use this often in the last few weeks of the third trimester to prepare your uterus for labor 🙂 It can also be used postpartum to help with intrauterine healing.*
- You might be interested in receiving holistic support postpartum for depression, anxiety, PTSD, thyroid issues, etc.
–> If so, you would have a consult with me to establish care and we would meet just like you would with your doctor to come up with a plan to address your concerns.
The takeaway message is: you would first have to do an initial client appointment with me that would last 60-90 minutes so I can learn more about you 🙂 Once this is complete and we have established care, I can make recommendations for you!
If you have any additional questions, please contact us! We would love to help support you in any part of your journey!